In this course, you will be introduced to AWS products, services, and common solutions with demos, knowledge checks, and hands-on lab activities. You will learn the basic fundamentals to become more proficient in AWS and be empowered to make informed decisions about IT solutions based on business requirements.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- AWS platform terminology and concepts
- AWS management console navigation
- AWS security measures
- AWS Storage options
- Create an Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) bucket
- AWS compute and networking options
- Use Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Amazon Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
- Managed Services and Database options
- Use Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) to launch an application
- Deployment and Management options
- Introduction and History of AWS
- AWS Foundational Services: EC2, VPC, S3, EBS
- AWS Security, Identity, and Access Management: IAM
- AWS Databases: RDS, DynamoDB
- AWS Management Tools: Auto Scaling, CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing, Trusted Advisor
Note: This is an emerging technology course. The course outline is subject to change as needed.
- This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Individuals responsible for articulating the business benefits of AWS services
- Individuals new to AWS
- Sysops administrators and developers who are interested in using AWS services