CCNP – Certified Network Professional Certification
Course length: 40 hours
- For those that want to get it done all at once we offer the option of an intensive week long program from 9am to 5pm, Monday through Friday
- For those that are available only on Saturdays, we offer a 5 week program from 9am to 5pm
The target student is anyone with advanced computer user skills who is interested in obtaining a job as a Network Engineer. In addition, this course will help prepare students for the CCNP Certification. Students should be CCNA certified before taking this course.
CCNP equips students with the knowledge and skills needed to plan, implement, secure, maintain, and troubleshoot converged enterprise networks. The curriculum consists of three experience-oriented courses that utilize industry-relevant instructional approaches to prepare students for professional-level jobs.
For more information: call us @ 1-(866)-477-2261 (Toll Free)
- Implement, monitor, and maintain routing and switching services in an enterprise campus network
- Plan, configure and verify the implementation of complex enterprise LAN and WAN routing solutions
- Implement IPv6, EIGRP, BGP, and OSPF in an enterprise network
- Configure secure routing solutions to support branch offices and mobile workers
- Implement the secure integration of VLANs, WLANs, voice, and video into campus networks
- Plan, configure, and verify the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions
- Plan and execute regular network maintenance to monitor and maintain complex enterprise routed and switched IP networks
- Perform network troubleshooting using technology-based processes and best practices, based on systematic and industry recognized approaches