Information Technology Foundation (Comptia A+) in Fairfax
GIT Services is offering the CompTIA A+ Certification Training Program with our industry leading teaching faculty in our Fairfax, Washington DC Facility. This is an Information Technology Foundation course.
Course length: 40 hours
For your convenience, we offer flexible scheduling:
- For those that want to get it done all at once we offer the option of an intensive week long program from 9am to 5pm, Monday through Friday
- For those that are unable to get away for an entire week, we offer a 3 week program from 9am to 5pm on Mondays and Tuesdays
- For the professional that is unable to get away from work at all, we offer a 5 week program that meets in the evenings from 5:30pm to 9:30pm on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
CLASS SCHEDULES (Fairfax / Richmond)
|Course Name||Certification||Dates and Times||Class Type||Status|
|CompTIA A+ Certification Training Course||CompTIA A+||Sep 19 - Oct 19, 2017 (Tue, Thu 6:00PM-9:00PM)||Classroom / Online||Enroll Today|
|CompTIA A+ Certification Training Course||CompTIA A+||Oct 24 - Nov 23, 2017 (Tue, Thu 6:00PM-9:00PM)||Classroom / Online||Enroll Today|
|CompTIA A+ Certification Training Course||CompTIA A+||Nov 28 - Dec 28, 2017 (Tue, Thu 6:00PM-9:00PM)||Classroom / Online||Enroll Today|
For Enquries call us @ 1-(866)-477-2261 (Toll Free)
The target student is anyone with intermediate computer user skills who is interested in obtaining a job as an IT professional or PC technician. In addition, this course will help prepare students for the CompTIA A+ Certification. Students should be familiar with file management techniques and basic administrative tasks such as installing software.
Learn to repair computers the right way with our 40-hour course. Taught by a 15-year industry veteran Sam Turner, this course teaches all the fundamentals required to pass the CompTIA A+ certification!
You will learn to:
- Identify the components of standard desktop personal computers
- Identify fundamental components and functions of personal computer operating systems
- Identify best practices followed by professional personal computer technicians
- Install and configure computer components
- Install and configure system components
- Maintain and troubleshoot peripheral components
- Troubleshoot system components
- Install and configure operating systems
- Maintain and troubleshoot installations of Microsoft Windows
- Identify network technologies
- Install and manage network connections
- Support laptops and portable computing devices
- Support printers
- Identify personal computer security concepts
- Support personal computer security
For more information on CompTIA A+ Training, please call our Fairfax facility.